SafeRacks Wall Shelves are a perfect complement to your garage or utility room. This 18″ x 48″ two-pack shelving system provides a total of 500 pounds of capacity. They are perfect for areas in your garage where you need quick access to your things. Mounted in a closet or over your washer/dryer, these shelves can withstand all your household demands.
SafeRacks Wall Shelf Combo Kit includes:
- Two 18” x 48” Shelves
- Four Deck Hooks
You can hang many different items from these hooks including: bikes, golf clubs, strollers, gear bags, ladders, jackets, umbrellas, and much more.
The two 48″ shelves are easily installed side-by-side to form a continuous shelf or separately as needed. Each two pack comes with four sport utility hooks to transform your shelves into a fully functional sports storage platform.
Can I Install This Myself?
- SafeRacks come with easy step by step installation instructions and there is an installation video below.
- Each SafeRack is installed/built piece by piece, you are NOT lifting the whole rack above your head at once
- Customer support is also available at 877-655-3443 if you have any questions before or during the process of installation
What Tools Do I Need?
Answer: Just a few seen below
- Rubber Mallet
- Drill with 3/16″ bit (capable of drilling 3″ deep)
- Socket Wrench Set (or open end wrench)
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Tape Measure
- Stud Finder
- Sturdy Ladder
- Safety Glasses
- Pencil or Pen
Can I Install SafeRacks Into Metal Joists or Concrete Ceilings?
- SafeRacks are designed to be installed into wood joists only .
- If your ceiling is dry-walled, use a stud finder to locate the joists.