Using German engineering, Chantal integrates a worldwide patented process that fuses copper between two carbon steel plates for superior conductivity to create the Copper Fusion® cookware line. It is then encased in German-engineered enamel that is stick-resistant and never fades. The natural enamel surface does not contain harmful non-stick chemicals, such as PFOAs, making it the healthiest cooking surface available! When cooking on enamel you will need to use butter or oil to ensure food does not stick.
Whether you’re an experienced cook or new to the kitchen, this Copper Fusion® 10 Piece Cookware Set is just for you. Configured to accommodate a wide variety of cuisines and culinary techniques, this assortment will satisfy even the most seasoned chef. Chantal’s Copper Fusion® collection combines the heat conductivity of copper with the health benefits and natural stick-resistance of top-quality enamel. This cookware is safe to use with all utensils, including metal, and can go from stovetop to table, and then directly into the refrigerator or freezer. The tempered glass lids allow for easy monitoring of cooking, and our rivetless, stay-cool handles provide a seamless interior surface. All pieces are dishwasher safe, and are perfect for ALL cooktops, including magnetic induction. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
10-piece Set Includes:
- 8″ Fry Pan
- 10″Fry Pan
- 11″Sauté Skillet with Lid
- 1.7 qt. Saucepan with Lid
- 3 qt. Saucepan with Lid
- 6 qt. Casserole with Lid
- Healthiest cooking surface available! – Naturally stick-resistant enamel surface does not emit toxic chemicals while heated
- Worldwide Patented Copper-Fused Technology
- Copper layer ensures quick and even heating with no hotspots
- Enamel is easy to clean and guaranteed to never fade
- Durable, rivetless, stay-cool handles have air pockets to help maintain a safe and comfortable temperature
- Tempered glass lids allow easy monitoring while cooking and are oven safe up to 375°F
- Perfect for ALL cooktops, including magnetic induction
- Safe to use metal utensils
- Safe to use in Oven (Lid is oven-safe up to 375°F), Broiler (Without a Lid), Freezer and Dishwasher. Hand washing is recommended.
- Experience superior performance by adding butter or oil to the pan which prevents the food from sticking and provides easy cleanup
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany