- The BodiMetrics™ Performance Monitor puts the ability to capture FIVE key vital signs and other important health information in the palm of your hand. In just 30 seconds, you can track heart health (ECG), heart rate, systolic blood pressure, respiration, blood oxygen levels, and your temperature. That’s peace of mind – for you, your family members and caregivers.
- Measures ECG, heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygenation, respiration and body temperature
- Includes reminder/alert feature, pedometer, and “Relax Me” modes
- Record and report health data, for you and up to 7 other users
- Results in just 30 seconds
- Small and lightweight
- Bluetooth enabled
The BodiMetrics™ Performance Monitor can wirelessly communicate with your smartphone or tablet and you can easily and securely share your vital stats and reports with your family or your doctor.
To be able to share and export data, review trends, or replay waveforms, simply download and set up our mobile app, available FREE from the App Store or Google Play.
That’s not all – the BodiMetrics™ Performance Monitor can also remind you about doctor’s appointments or taking your medications or vitamins. It can also help track your exercise, and even help you de-stress with a built-in relaxation app.
ECG (EKG) – Metal sensors on the sides records a 20 second ECG strip, which measures hearth rhythm and can be shared with your cardiologist for evaluation. The monitor uses a 500Hz sampling rate to capture a high quality, clinically accurate ECG waveform.
Heart Rate/Blood Pressure – Simultaneously uses the ECG sensors and pulse ox data to provide detailed information such as heart rate and heart rate range, your systolic blood pressure, and more.
Pulse Oximeter – Assesses blood oxygenation by emitting and then absorbing a light wave passing through blood vessels in your fingertip.
Body Temperature – Uses an infrared probe to measures your body temperature in 3 seconds, by simply by placing against your temple.
You can see the trends in any of your vitals simply by producing a report. Just tap the report icon and follow the easy onscreen instructions.
See the link below to download the Quick Start Guide to find out more about how to measure vitals, input data, and generate reports.
- Vital signs are only part of maintaining your health and wellness. That’s why the BodiMetrics Performance Monitor also includes functions to help make your life easier, more active, and less stressful.
- While the technology behind the BodiMetrics Performance Monitor is quite complex, using the device is very simple. Check out these videos to learn more about using your monitor.
Meet Your Monitor
- The parts of your device
- The free mobile app
- Warnings and restrictions
Navigation & Settings
- General navigation and menu screens
- Setting up your profile
- How to hold device to take vitals
Calibration & Body Check
- Taking your systolic blood pressure
- Body check and how to take your other vitals
Heart Activity & Pulse Oximeter
- How to measure heart activity and heart rate
- Measuring blood oxygenation (SpO2) with pulse oximeter
Temperature, Relax Me & Pedometer
- How to take your temperature
- How to follow breathing patterns in Relax Me mode
- Setting up goals for steps and fat burning
Reports, Reminders & Bluetooth
- How to create and review reports
- How to enter tasks or events and timing
- Using free app to communicate between device and smartphone
Weight – 3 ounces (85 g)
Dimensions – 3.5 x 2.2 x 0.5 inches (88 x 56 x 13 mm)
Connectivity – Bluetooth
Compatibility – Free app available for Android 4.0+ or iOS 7.0+ devices; iPhone 4s+, iPad 2+, mobile Android phones or tablets
Restrictions – Not meant for users with a pacemaker (or other internal medical devices) or who are pregnant
Power source – Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery
Battery life – Approximately 15 hours of continuous use, or up to 3 weeks of occasional use.
Recharge time – Approximately 2 hours
Durability – Drop tested to 1 meter (39 inches); water-resistant (not water-proof).
Number of users – Up to 8
- Also includes:
Quick Start Guide
Protective silicone cover and adjustable wrist strapSee the link below to download the complete Specification Sheet
- Q. Is there any way to remind me to take the Body Check?
You can set a reminder event to remind you. When this Body Check reminder event is triggered, the device gives audio alarm prompt, which will last for one minute if you don’t cancel it manually. BPM supports up to 6 reminder events.Q. When should I take the Body Check measurement?
To ensure better tracking of your health status, it is strongly suggested that every Body Check measurement is made under similar conditions. E.g., every morning when you wake up, or every night before going to bed.Q. How many users does BPM support?
BPM supports one Guest and 7 configurable users.
Q. Should I turn off my BodiMetrics Performance Monitor (BPM) after use?
Generally speaking, there is no need to turn off BPM after use. When there is no operation for 2 minutes, BPM will automatically enter a Standby / Calendar mode, which works with ultra-low power consumption. In this mode, BPM displays the data and time. If you already set reminder event(s), BPM can also be used as an alarm clock. If you do want to turn off the device, then press the Home button and hold for 5 seconds.
Q. How do I sync my BPM with the BodiMetrics App
After downloading the BodiMetrics App to your mobile phone. Open the BodiMetrics app on your phone. Go to the second page of icons on your BPM push the BlueTooth icon. The app will sync with your BPM an identify the model number. Please push this box and your data will download into your app.
Q. What comes in the box?
Each box contains a BodiMetrics Performance Monitor, a micro USB cable for charging a manual, neck lanyard, protective silicone cover and wrist strap.